Wednesday, February 4

Insite fromJamie

Reasons why Jamie hates the Phone.
*Worked in telemarketing for over 2 years
*Hands get tired
*No music
*People issues
*Bad connection
*Interruptions
----------
As is summer I'm allways at home now.
4 calls--answering machine while I hid under a table(well, nearly)
Mothers old friend....shouted and ranted at the phone, thinks boy(elderly)friend is cheating wanted to vent to mum.
Nice person from Church X....quoted 4 verses at the machine and preached a bit.
Mothers coworker....."Call me in the next half our or I've to drunk to care"(it was 4pm?!?!Wednesday!?!?)
Nice(getting scary) person from Church X.....to see if we had accepted "The Word" and to preach a bit more.
Plus Mother bunch of times(she stuck in the office while the boss is away)
----------
Me?
I'm hiding under a blanky.

No comments: