Monday, February 2

Bla bla

I'm having a fuzzy week. The one that makes you hazy with hate and you wish that you could forget.
I'm tired, I feel like I'm at the brick of a massive migraine, so that has kept me on the hedge. My insomnia is back at full.
The f****g lappy is down and I don't know if I can retrieve my file and Branz of Shelda(plus every note of it) is in there.
Also the new plot for a contemporary Office romance, blurb of chapters, character development and arch are in there. I have no backup(oddly enough it died in the middle of backing up) I really need an external hard-drive(no extra doll. now for that)
The full mess with my best friends Mom the overdose and the lack of response from the Doctors who want to leave her at home(cause she was in clinics to much..and to no obvious response).
Why are having trouble reaching my uncle again(the one in Milan...the one that had brain surgery).
I lost my paper in the lappy..trying to re do them.
The heat,
the diet,
I just want to sleep...I'm just so done, now.

No comments: