Wednesday, December 17

No Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Soooooooooo 6am in the morning.......I have no clue how many hours is that awake.
My eyes feel all gritty and I'm so crancky.
I am also very hungry, I ried not to eat to much, sence I stayed at home, but I really doe smakes me cranckier and I get so dizzy....
On the other hand I finished packing all the prezzies for christmas(not that there was much this year), but I'm thankfull my uncle is fine and that a second surgery was not need(not sure If we could have aforded that)
I'm gonna try to walk some now...see If I can manage to get some shut eye....If not its off to the hospital and they can drug into(I allready took the sleeping pills I was prescribe and some..)
I'm also getting the flue...in a country that Is now around 38 celsius everyday...

No comments: