Thursday, December 11

Blurb

So today I was talking with someone, a person that knew that I had done NaNo...And they asked a Blurb, or you know a basic about what my novel was about...
So I wrote a blurb...which I later felt was better than the whole freakin' thing..It was cute and short and not very comfusing...So of course being the dork I am I erase it from my computer..Anyway it was something like this...

Bla, bla, bla...................
what I ended up writing was...M-M Original story.
Its about four guy that have known each other most of their lives. And now they live in a house near campus, how they are each displeased about each others choices(careers, bf, friends). Just how they literally can't stand each other, yet they are tied by memories and love.
And just before the holidays when are at their most neurotic and cranky..someone realizes a rumor(flyer's, blogs, podcast, FB,..) about two of they.
And instead of braining themselves, they end up taking a stand.
'We are like this, and we like it'.
I left it off when are in the same room laughing and ready to face everybody...while their buddy's have their back.
Still neurotic, still twisted by life but hanging on.
Its called 'Not there Yet'

No comments: