Saturday, December 13

Funny

So yesterday was my last exam until february.
And after it I needed to go to the student counsel office to ask some things and have some sign in.
But the student id I needed to use..well it was not the same that the one I used for the exams..so I didn't have it in my bookbag(which is huge). So I panic..
I mean I knew it was there..just noit there or easily found:S
So in the hall where tons of people where waiting for their friends, letter to be called I pulled out all my books and notebooks and every piece of papper I had. Not to mention my two bottles of juice and candy that I need each day..I made a mess...
Not there, so after hours of search and my room looks like a bomb went in there, I founded in the first notebook I searched.
Ha, on me so now I need to hotfooted there on monday which is the last day and if they ask me any papper I don't bring I'm fucked.
So now my wrist hurts...so I'll write about the funny thing later on.
Cheers,

No comments: