Friday, September 19

Supernatural 4.1 My take:)

So here is my take on Supernatural season 4 opening....
First I need to say I overdid it with the cooking wine and some margaritas so please no judging about my ranting!!
Ok so the little recap about Dean sucker punching ruby is so funny!!!
The hell part(his perspective) I mean...was a bit odd!!
Also Jensen needs eyedroppers(If that was him) in the eye hell thing:I...
::raises hand::
Uhm.......How many people get buried with a lighter?
And after being dead can get their wits together to use it so fast!?!?
I love the boy but...Kriple I doubt you:S
I love the hands appearing in front of the cross ::gets chilly:: It was so very Buffy:)
----
Ohhhh, looky that!!!!
A little alien circle like Cameron's!!! Or the weird one about baseball field:)
.....And oh my gosh there it is::waves cup:: The bow legged walk::slashy heart goes faster:)
Y-e-a-h-, uhm:.......That's not a happy hand(Dresden flashback)
----
Oh, Bobby!!
You crack me up:).
----------
I'm with y'll the amulet transfer was way cuter that the manly man hug!
--
The Ipod dock was funny:)
---
Don't look much like a psychic...until the trio-invite there wasn't really much to see:)...
During the seance the hand holding...was sooo over shadow by Sam's bitchy face he he....
C-a-s-t-i-e-l-...Mwahahahha the tv....
Ok, poor psychick! you can allmost smell the charring flesh(are eyeballs flesh??)
---´------
Yeah, whats up with Ruby!?!?!?!?
That actress need to go back to lifetime/Hallmark channel she crawled out...Talk about no expresion::coughbimbocough::
Sweet, it's the Sam fest.......again........and...again.
--------
Wee...Castiel is here:)
Do I see a new slash pair ??
Can you say it with me?
Castiel and Dean sitting in a tree....::sings of key::
Ok I just got why some people jump to Beelzebub::freaky stare Cast::
Ohhh, and the dark wings don't exactly inspire that much confidence!! What with the dark and the lightning and the creepy stare::mindfuck much?::
OMG!! The confuse Castiel face::wobbly lip:: So cute!!!
What the heck does it mean that Dean couldn't understand Castiel other voice...that's bad??
"God commanded it" I started thinking about the song? You must have been a Dance Commander::yes, no more margaritas for me::
Their wobbly faces (Dean and Castiel) so much potential.
Also Castiel would so like to show Dean some prayers ::coughonhiskneescough:::)

No comments: