Saturday, September 6

Moms B-day

So yesterday was the day we celebrated my moms B-day a.k.a we went out to dinner!!
Very yummy...it was one of those places were you serve yourself?
Very nice food..we went with a bunch of her workmates.
Her boss was there( he got in early with his girlfriend) and I came next with a friend(who oddly enough is just a friend) and we had to make small talk for about one hour(yeah not so fun).
really they came from work and we from class. It was really cold!!!
My mom (as allways got in very late) with 2 teammates and they had made a sale so it was all good.
It was a bit awkward for a while but like I said the food was good!
You know in spite of the fact that I'm way chubby now, I'm not a big eater my migraine pill and allergies pill make me groggy and usually I eat when my blood sugar gets way low...
They sang Happy B-day and gave my mom a little cake to take home!

No comments: