Friday, April 10

Western Dream


This is a song that I wrote years ago!!! But I love it(yep, I'm odd) so I'm sharing:)
John with the pretty lips and the swinging hips
its shimming it.
He has pouty lips and an earth beauty
and just when he moves,
he is like apple juice all shinning gold,
he is a flashing thing.
He goes all back, he is old school.
John with the pretty lips and the swinging hips.
He`s a West Beauty.
And when he wears his hat, he just makes us scream
with his black jeans and silver bolt belt,
bring our eyes to him.
To his tight black shirt....
John with the pretty lips and the swinging hips
He`s an old boy who knows all the moves,
all slick and warm,
he melts on your tongue just like buttermilk.
John, he is the one I want,
the pretty one I dream,
the swinging hips I need.
He is like a summer breeze,
all shimming gold, he is a flashing thing.
Sure he`ll never wear a tie,
never meet my Dad.
never will stick around.
But when the crowd beats down,
he`ll be right around.
Flashing his winning smile,
on his Black old Pic,
with a golden air shimming us all in.
John with the pretty lips and his swinging hips,
with his cool hat and tight jeans.
John he`s the one that smiles,
with his straight teeth's and his sexy lips
melts all the crowd like buttermilk.
He is the one boys wanna be.
All cool and laid back,
like there is not a thing out there
that`s gonna mess his beat,
John he is the boy I crave
without his shirt in his tight black jeans
working out my back.
sweating manly.
He is an earth beauty
with his sexy lips and his pretty hips
John, my western dream.


Jamie P. blaze
Picture:Photobuck Hot Cowboy 46.

No comments: