Friday, April 10

Knowledge


The sea is dark,the night is cold.
Your skin I taste on a breeze.
I pray to the moon for one more time.(to have you back).

The evening is cold, the sea so dark.
Oh a sweet memory of a lover tale.

Whispered on the ears of men.

The perfume of your skin lingers still,
I once felt a sweet sorrow,
cruel faith by a lover I once knew,
An Angel I once loved.

The night is cold, the sea so black.
Now to darkness I return

embrace like a blanket well knowned.

Heat, Oh heat
cuddle like a child.

Mother’s bosom.

The sea is so cold,

the night so dark.

My sorrows are buried deep,

fuelled by the memories of you.

The searing heat of our forgotten trust.

The moon a cruel mistress, stealer from men.

To the bosom of emptiness I return.

Jamie P. Blaze
Picture: Myspace-Chandra Jean

2 comments:

Zathyn Priest said...

What a beautiful poem :^)

Jamie P. said...

Awww *blushes*.Thanks Zathy!!!
::smooches::