Saturday, May 24

Busy busy little Bee

So,
On Friday's I have a philosophy class::its 4.30 hours long::
Then I have introduction to Latin American States course::which is a very confusing shouting match::for about 2 hours if you finish the work you can leave:)
And last but not least the best part.......I have Unix based systems::very nice:: for 4 hours!!
This Friday we worked on Ubuntu 7.10, all about the graphs and the grub. And we installed Knoppix::can't remember the version...Knoppix is very user friendly and seemed very cool. Had some trouble with the drivers, but it worked well.
Tried to code the Aero feature on Ubuntu 7.10 and got the funkiest errors ever but I did it on my own.(teacher kindly pointed out that if we breaked the machines there was no problem.....they are refurbish from the Repair Course down the hall:) So they can fix it..

Later on about today...

No comments: